1.6
Style and Design

This is an example of a real lab created Alexandrite with my faux Alexandrite ring. The company said it must have been a mistake, but there are many people divested of there money for a cheap or fake product by these people.

Look at the reviews on Ebay. They didnt ofer a refund I had to pay to ship it back.

This wasn't worth it. Who knows if i would have been refunded andI would rather be able to tell others what happened.

Review about: Cheap Fake Lab Alexandrite.

Ringlovers - Fake Alexandrite

I was sold fake Alexandrite by this company. It was an aquamarine color, but I didn't know better at the time, because there are valid different types of lab created Alexandrite.

When I got it, the metal was thin and cheap. The stone rattled around. Then I looked at it under two different wavelengths with another lab created Alexandrite. No change.

No change anywhere. So I paid what I could have spent on 5 items on this. I ended up with pneumonia and wasn't able to return it in time. I am so angry about their duplicity and my idiocy.

If you are going to use these people, be prepared for a fake gem and a badly set one, thin metal (which I am guessing is silver, but I can only tell you what I was told and the gem was fake).

Anyone is better than this. They make me not proud to buy from an American, as there advertising goes.

Review about: Fake Alexandrite.

1.9
Style and Design

I bought a lab created "Alexandrite" ring. I got a flimsy this, maybe silver band, with an aquamarine stone in it.

It was loose and not set correctly.

There are tons of people on Ebay that are still being scammed. I never was able to get it back in time, but being able to give my review made me happy.

Review about: Fake Alexandrite.

Ringlovers - Watch Out - Bad Business - No Accountability - I Never got my Ring!

Bought an Amazonite ring and used paypal to pay for it on ebay. When it didn't come and didn't come I questioned my order on ebay I was told BAD ADDRESS.

I double checked my address and it was Correct! Then I was told the ring was returned to Katy, TX. Received No communication from Ringlovers whatsoever. While I appreciate being credited for my purchase - They Gave No Explanation as to why they had a Bad Address since I had lived in house for 7 1/2 years!!

No offer to resend my ring - No just NOTHING from them.

Now I am moving Texas and if I get to Katy I might stop and give them a piece of my mind!! I certainly Would not purchase from RingLovers again actually.

Now I question the so called photos of their items - and only One Photo of each item. Watch Out Bad Business - Bad Customer Service.

Review about: Russian Amazonite Ring.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: deliver what you advertise and sell -CONTACT CUSTOMER for solution.

Ringlovers - Have not received my topaz ring

I purchase a ring from ring lovers off eBay and this was probably back in June maybe July at the latest early July and I have yet to receive it I try to contact them the number I put in for the item they say is wrong so just don't even bother with ring lovers

Review about: Topaz Ring Item Number292146514411.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Ringlovers Old English silver

They were clear and direct in their communication and I was pleased with the tourmaline pendant I had ordered.

Review about: Tourmaline Pendant.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Ringlovers - One pair of .925 "silver" earrings post broke and the inside metal was black and porous

Budd Lake, New Jersey 0 comments

I ordered various pairs of earrings and some pendants about 3 times from the web at Ringlovers. Shipping was high per item, and not fair.

The worst was one pair of the .925 Silver earrings ear wire post broke away from the earring while in storage and moving earrings around to see which pair to wear. The inside of the "silver" post was a BLACK and porous material that has nothing to do with .925 silver. I think they may have a thin coat of silver over some inferior metal, but this was weak and slightly falling apart inside.

I saved the pair, as I'm very unhappy and this is not good. I'll never buy from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of earrings. Ringlovers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned earrings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ringlovers.

Ringlovers - Ring Review from Ridgewood, New Jersey

Ridgewood, New Jersey 0 comments
4.1

I just recently ordered a number of rings from this company, also selling as Old-English-Silver on eBay. They charged me $5 for S&H on each piece even though I had purchased 5 rings within minutes of each other. Their website says each piece of jewelry comes in a box with a letter of authenticity.

I received my first package of rings today in the mail(they were all in 1 envelope), upon opening the envelope, I was highly disappointed in the quality of the rings. Not at ALL what they looked like on the website. Miniature versions is more like it.

Each ring, was just in a little cellophane baggie. There was no paperwork included with the rings at all.

I took the package to my post office and asked them to weigh the envelope to see how much it would cost to return the items, the postage came to slightly over $2.

I have more packages that are on the way, and I'm hoping that some of the other rings are going to be better looking than the ones I received today. If not, they will all be returned. They do offer a 30 day return policy, no questions asked supposedly...

My beef is the quality(not real 925),

getting VERY small rings and the fact that they got me $5 a piece for S&H when they all came in 1 envelope. They got me for a total of $65 in S&H and that is not refundable, only the jewelry cost is refunded.

I have ceased doing business with them already. So disappointed ..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ringlovers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ringlovers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Ringlovers to other companies on our site.

Ringlovers - Repeat customer

Gore, Quebec 0 comments
4.7

I have ordered numerous pieces from ringlovers, some I have had for two years now, wear them often and have never had the silver flake or chip as others mention. For that price the stones may very well be lab-created, but lab-created stones are chemically identical to natural ones—in fact they will be clearer with better fire, etc.

They may not have the same 'power' as natural stones, but I can't afford a 7 carat natural ruby (which I just bought by the way, it looks ridiculously large, but it scratches glass and quartz). I am also sure at least some of the stones are natural, such as the agates, or citrines, both of which I have bought in natural form in the past for not too much. They make beautiful pieces and sell them for little. Where else can I get 8 pieces of silver jewelry with any stone for $80?

Bought some beautiful filigree earrings from them two years ago, yes their are real sterling silver, with very tiny rubies. I assume by the size that these rubies may be natural. I have never been disappointed, and will shop there again on my next 'spree'. Also 925 vs.

.925 is very common. The jeweller you take things to may just want to sell you their jewellery instead.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above except warranty. " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ringlovers. He best about earrings from Ringlovers was combined shipping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ringlovers.

Ringlovers/Old English Silver - SCAM

Actually - they do not combine shipping. When I asked then click thru the invoice they sent my computer paid them. (Not sure how - stored passwords or something). $69 on shipping from Texas for rings. No one in there right mind would bid with that in their mind. $2 each subsequent item on 14 items after initial $5 is acceptable. Multiple requests to correct or even contact lead to NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. Seriously.

Google these guys they are located in Katy, Texas.

Old English Silver is another pseudonym they trade under - there will be more and I will find them. I'm seriously pissed and its nothing to do with the items which I was not expecting to be earth shattering - obviously.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with googling them and then bingo and realizing that they are dodgy traders and stated that there is a room for improvement of total disregard for protocol and complete lack of communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ring. Ringlovers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ringlovers.

Comments

Gore, Quebec, Canada #1183442

They have always combined shipping for me. $8 the first item and $2 for each thereafter. Maybe you purchased different items over too long a period of time (>7 days)?